Hi everyone! It’s time to link up all the cute things you’ve been doing!
I’m Tiffany from Making the World Cuter, and I’ll be hosting this block party today. Fall is (not officially) here! That means lots of people are getting antsy to go crazy with pumpkins...I might just be referring to me! Now that the kids are all back in school (for us as of this week), there is a little more structure in the day, which means a little more time for creating and crafting. I rounded up a bunch of your fabulous ideas that you linked up last week for a fun group of fall crafts to inspire you! I tried to stick to basic crafts, and fall inspired things not too Halloween-ey, but...I may have snuck a few pumpkins and spider webs in there! I can't help it! Halloween makes me giddy!
DIY Leather Cuffs from Old Belts | Wood Charm Necklaces | Toilet Paper Pumpkins | Spider Web Pillows Chalk Paint Mason Jars | Sparkly Leaf Button Covers | Fall Wood Pumpkins | DIY Puzzle Pumpkins Easy Apple and Berry Wreath | Fall Pumpkins | DIY Wooden Bath Caddy |DIY Geometric Art DIY Decorative Orb | DIY Cotton Wreath | Autumn Chalkboard Printable and Frame | DIY Wooden Tray | Simple Phone Case | Modern Triangle Geo Art
Welcome to the block party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Fall Craft Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!