Halloween is now over so it's time to start thinking about and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Here are some great ideas to decorate your Thanksgiving tables with.
Tiffany here from Making the World Cuter hosting today. Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween! We had friends over and went trick or treating with the kids and stayed up way too late. It was a perfect night!
I have a few fun projects that I've been working on lately.
I love, love, love how this turned out, may be my favorite room in my house now!
A great weekend project! It opened up the space so much and I built the shelves myself!
Perfect for Thanksgiving if you are just not quite ready to pull out your Christmas stuff yet!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 10 Thanksgiving centerpiece ideas!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!