Raise your hand if you like glitter?!?! I definitely have both hands raised! I know some of us think glitter is the ultimate crafting supply and others think it's the crafting scourge, but we're celebrating all things glitter and sparkly today.
Glitter Luminaries | DIY Holly Ornament and Gift Tag | Glittered Ombre Trees | Mini-Book Ornaments | Snow Wreath | Wintergreen Playdough | Nutter Butter Christmas Light Cookies | Gold Animal Ornaments | Santa's Reindeer Art | Easy Sugar Cookies | Turquoise Holiday Glitter Lights | Glitter Bulb Ornaments | Angel Wing Ornaments | Pumpkin Spice Mini-Cake Doughnuts | Ornament Christmas Wreath Video | Sparkling Mint Cranberry Mocktail | Egg Ornaments | Beaded Christmas Wreath | Cone Christmas Trees |
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 19 Sparkly Projects picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!