With all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas, sometimes we forget what's it's really about. So here are 9 crafts that make sure you don't leave on the Christ in Christmas.
Felt Nativity Finger Puppets | Nativity Blocks | Nativity in Trees Quilt | Terracotta Pot Nativity Craft | Christ Centered Advent Crafts | K-Cup Upcycled Nativity Scene | Christmas Canvas | Playable Nativity Blocks | Peg Doll Nativity Set
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here and today I'm sharing 9 awesome nativity crafts and decorations for Christmas. Most of these are simple enough or durable enough that the kids can help you make them or even handle them after they are created.
This time of year is super busy so just in case you haven't had a chance to stroll through my blog lately here are some of my favorite posts since last time it was my turn to host the Block Party.
- Advent Calendar of Giving - each day has a simple kind act to do as a family. It's not too late to start!
- Lemon White Chocolate Cookies - I made these this weekend and my family has already gobbled them up
- 40+ Hunger Games DIY's, Party Ideas, and More - because you know I love my books and had to celebrate Mockinjay's release!
Okay now it's your turn to share what you've been up to.
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 9 Nativity Ideas round up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs! Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping it Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly