Now that Thanksgiving has wrapped up, it's time to get serious about making holiday gifts! Handmade and DIY gifts are my favorite to give AND to receive.
Isn't it so fun to think about what sort of personalized gifts to give? There are so many ways to make gifts special and save money, too. I've rounded up some favorites here:
Since this is my first time hosting the block party, I should introduce myself! I'm Susan from Bite Sized Biggie. I work a team of bloggers who share tips, ideas, projects and recipes that make life a little sweeter and more manageable. We share so much GREAT stuff that we make and find that it's hard to choose favorites, but these are 3 of my all-time favorite posts:
Now let’s see what YOU have been up to. I can't wait to see! Link up to the Block Party and be featured on all four blogs!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the image above of DIY Gift Ideas!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!