This is one of those yummy recipes that I had growing up. It's yummy and of course easy :)
Sweet n Sour Chicken
What you will need:
1 1/2 pounds of chicken nuggets, cut into chunks
1 green pepper sliced
1 small onion, sliced
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 can 20 (oz) pineapple, save juice
3 Tbs vinegar
2 Tbs ketchup
2 Tbs soy sauce
3 Tbs cornstarch
1) Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in skillet.
2) Add enough water to the pineapple juice to make 2 1/4 cups
3) Stir liquids into skillet and cook until it boils
4) Stir in vegetables and pineapple and reduce heat
5) Add chicken, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve on rice.