Valentine's Day is fast approaching! All the other blogs seem to be on top of everything and have already posted Valentines. Remember when I said that my kids were on the mend? Well I was wrong!! My baby had to go to the doctor's three days in a row over the weekend because her eye was infected and so swollen she could barely opened it. Plus her ear infection was still there. So I am finally getting to Valentines. This whole week is going to be about Valentine's Day because I'm a procrastinator...
It's always hard to come up with a great idea that will work for boys. I've seen these superhero suckers on Pinterest and I knew that they would be prefect for my boys!!
This is how I made them:
1) I printed a saying onto some cardstock. I just put "Have a SUPER day!" but you could get more creative. Like, "I'm BATy for you." I was just too lazy and tired to think...
2) Next I traced and cut out the shape of the cape.
3) Have you heard of DaFont? They have awesome fonts AND clipart. I got the DC Comic one and then used my CAMEO to cut the images. I used my Expressions Vinyl instead of paper because it's so much easier!
4) I put all of the vinyl onto the little capes.
5) I punched a hole into the cape. I wrapped the bottom of the sucker with tape and then put the cape on.
6) I put little masks on the suckers.
And just like that, my boys have some awesome Valentines to give out to their classmates!