It's my #200th party!! I cannot believe I have been doing this for 200 weeks, holy cow! A big THANK YOU to everyone who has been linking up!!!
Today I am hosting this great party! I'm Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
I absolutely love to do crafts with my kids or make things that my kids will enjoy and play with. Here are a few of my most popular Thanksgiving crafts:
Paper Towel Turkeys * 3D Turkey Art * Thanksgiving Plate
Here are some of our best DIY costumes:
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were some amazing ideas, I loved going through them!! Here are some fun ideas for Thanksgiving!
5) Turkey Toes
9) Give Thanks
10) 3D Hand Turkeys
11) Rake Fall Wreath
14) Turkey Baby Hat
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
I would love it if you followed along.