Today I am hosting this great party! I'm Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
Here are is what I've been up to this month. Doing lots of Christmas crafts.
Christmas M&M Pouches*Santa and Teacher Gifts* Chocolate Surprise Loaf
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were a ton of great idea! I see that everyone is getting into the holiday spirit and creating! There were several different tree crafts, so I thought I would feature those.
2) Chevron Tree
3) Hohoho Tree
5) 2x4 Tree
7) Burlap Trees
10) Sweater Trees
11) Felt Tree
18) DIY Paper Tree
20) M&M Tree
21) Feather Tree
22) String Art Tree
Here is what the hosts were up to this week.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
I would love it if you followed along.