Hello everyone!!! Merry Christmas this week!!!! I'm not going to be doing a ton this week and going to enjoy the time off that my husband has and enjoy my family. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!
This week is hosted by Tiffany at Making the World Cuter
I have been moving for the last couple weeks into our very own new house (we have been renting for the past 10 years!) and so my blog hasn't had a ton of posts lately since I have been between places with internet, but I have still been able to post a couple times a week. I am all moved in now, so back to business as usual, and with a new house that means lots of new projects! I would love to have you follow along, maybe on Instagram, Pinterest or Google +? We have had a bit of snow lately, and although I am not a fan of snow, I am a fan of a snowman! Here are 7 cute crafts and recipes from you guys last week to inspire to make a frosty fellow of your own, either out of the freezing real stuff...or if you're like me, I'd rather stay inside and make something like these... PVC Pipe Snowman Ornament from That's What Che Said | Snowman Candy Bars from Simple Joys of Home | Folded Star Snowman & Snowman Wreath from A Creative Princess | Snowman Cheeseball from Crafts A la Mode | Snowmen Pretzels from The Joys of Boys | White Chocolate Glazed Peppermint Snowman Truffles from Pink Recipe Box Your hosts are always up to something cute or delicious! Here is a sampling from this week: Christmas Photo Tips and Tricks @Making the World Cuter | Simple Infinity Scarf @RaeGun Ramblings | Cheeseball @Keeping it Simple | Almond Joy Truffles @Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Alright! It's time to party! Remember, you just need to link up to one of our parties to be seen on all four!
- Please pin the above two images.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don't add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don't link posts you've linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up is not working, please click HERE.
I would love it if you followed along.