Hello everyone!! I'm so glad that you are here today!!! We had a crazy busy week, including this guy's birthday!
My house is coming along and pretty soon I will be able to share with you how it's looking, woohoo!
Now it's time to party!
Lemon Berry Cupcakes | Raspberry Tarts | Berry Marshmallows | Vegan Berry Chocolate Cheesecake | Sour Cream Berry Cake | Indigo Berry Brownies | Berry Cupcakes | Banana Blueberry Bread | Felt Blueberry Muffins | Berry Quinoa | Strawberry Shortcakes | Berry Tart | Berry Treasure Cake | Strawberry Shortcake Log | Frozen Strawberry Shortcake Sandwiches | Berry Pops | Berry Muffins
I hope you have had a fabulous week. It's Marissa again as your host for this week's Block Party. I love Summer first because it just seems like you get to spend more time with the people you love but also because of the berries! I have been gobbling up all sorts of berries non-stop and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Here are some of my favorite berry recipes that have been linked up over the last few weeks.
Now it’s time to show us what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Berry Round Up image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!