DIY Back 2 School Projects
Outdoor Chalkboard | DIY Watercolors | Flashcard Decor | First Day of School Photos | Crazy Hair Pens | Back to School Countdown Printable | Personalized Bags | Fun Lunches | Harry Potter Kindergarten Letter | DIY Ice Packs | School Lunch Printables |Duct Tape Notebooks | Back to School Printables | Teacher Survival Kit | School Supply Station | Monster Pencil Cases
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly I hope you are all have a fantastic week.
It’s me Marissa and I’m your host this week. I cannot believe how fast this Summer has flown by holy moley. Sadly it seems like it's already back to school season but luckily that means tons of cute projects and stationary shopping (I can't be the only one that loves stationary shopping right?)
Also if you haven't visited my blog in a while here are a few of the things I've been up to!
- Huge Gigantic Harry Potter Blog series full of Harry Potter DIY's, Recipes, and More
- Peach Donuts Recipe
- 9 Great Books to Read with one Surprising Thing in Common
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Back to School Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!