Hello!! Welcome to the Block Party! We are so glad that you are here! Halloween is fast approaching and chances are, you are going to want to make some kind of fun, spooky treat for the festivities. Here are 12 Halloween treat ideas!
1) Eyeball eggs
2) Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Truffles
3) Healthy Halloween Snacks
4) Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle
5) Pretzel Dogs
6) Blood Oozing Apples
7) Monster Cut Out Cupcakes
8) Oreo Spiders
9) Skeleton Hands Cupcakes
10) Spiderweb Cookies
11) Harvest Munch Mix
12) Monster Pretzel Rod
Hi everyone, it's Kaysi from Keeping it Simple. I'm excited for to be hosted today!!
With Halloween coming up this week, I'm busy making costumes for my little kids. You should check them out, they are pretty fun and awesome!
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Halloween Treats Round Up image above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!