Whether it's a bad day pick me up or a way of celebrating a victory there is something comforting about a good Chocolate treat.
Easiest Chocolate Covered Strawberries | Peppermint Chocolate Cookies | Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake | Firecracker Trifle | Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake | Brownie Sandwich Cookies | Hot Cocoa Sticks | Almond Joy Hot Chocolate | Chocolate Chip Banana Bread | Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies | Chocolate Pomegranate Parfait | Chocolate Peanut Butter Roll | Caramel Chocolate Popcorn | Brownie Cookies | Chocolate Waffles This week I rounded up a bunch of awesome looking Chocolate treat recipes. The variety is great. You have figure friendly, vegan, decadent, calorie splurging, and even fruity chocolate recipes. Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings as today’s hosts. And can you tell I've been craving chocolate?
Here are a few of my favorite posts I've shared in the last month.
- Whether you're as big a Harry Potter geek as I am or just know someone as crazy here are 11 Must Have Harry Potter Shirts for the whole family
- If you're looking for a fun treat that will be both delicious and easy to do with the kids try my Cookie Cracker Recipe and check out the other awesome FROZEN inspired project I shared with it.
- Still trying to get organized? I joined forces with over 40 other bloggers to share our Favorite Organizational Tools. Some of these I didn't even know existed.
You're turn I can't wait to see what you have to share this week!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Chocolate round up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!