I love a good before and after and these 23 projects are great! It's so fun to see what a paint brush can do to a piece of furniture or project.
Framed Chalk Board | What to use when Painting Glass | Balayage Inspired Furniture | How to Paint Watercolor Ice Cream Cones | Vintage Desk Makeover | Jacobean Nesting Tables With Floral Tops
Boy Bedroom Makeover | How to Paint Pineapples | Paint Can Planters | How to Make Custom Color Fabric Paint
How to Repair Damaged Veneer | Antique Hutch Makeover | Scented Water Color Paints | Pops of Color - Spray Paint Yard Decor
Beside your new links this week, we'd LOVE for your to link up any older Paint Project Posts you may have.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Now let's see what you've been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Paint Projects picture above! :)
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week's theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!