Who else busted out the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving?! The second Thanksgiving is over I don’t feel bad about blaring Christmas music and being surrounded by green and red! I have loved looking at all the inspiration for holiday decor ideas on Pinterest and in our own block party. I have rounded up 12 fun ideas to get you ready for your own personal winter wonderland!
12 Holiday Decor Ideas
DIY Christmas Card Holder | Advent Calendar of Giving | Sock Snowmen| Christmas 2×4 Decor | Christmas Sun Room | DIY Winter Antler Wreath | Natural Glam Christmas Mantel | Fail Proof Holiday Decor | White Christmas Tree | Chalkboard Advent Calendar | Marshmallow World Christmas | Winter Wonderland Christmas
Tiffany here from Making the World Cuter hosting today. Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We hosted this year and had family from out of town here. Dinner was perfect and I am happily munching on leftovers as I write this. I am so excited to get my house ready for the holidays, and have lots of fun posts coming up!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 12 Holiday Decor Ideas round up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!