I (Polly) live deep in apple country in rural Washington State and apple harvest is in full swing…so I thought we’d do a round-up of apple recipes.
- Caramel Apple and M and M Blondies from Gator Mommy Reviews
- Apple Turnover with French Vanilla Glaze with Views from the ‘Ville
- Apple Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Three Kids and a Fish
- Apple Scented Bubble Dough from There’s Just One Mommy
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Bars from Annie’s Noms
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Cranberry Morning
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake from Upstate Ramblings
- DIY Apple Butter from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Crock Pot Apple Crisp from More than a Mom of Three
- Best Ever Apple Butter from Life of a Craft Crazed Mom
- Mini Apple Pies from Raegun Ramblings
- Apple Cinnamon Apple Sauce Bundt Cake from Keeping It Simple
- Baked Caramel Apples from Making the World Cuter
- Easy Apple Pie Toppers from Pieces by Polly
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week.
I’ve been busy getting the kids ready to start back for their first day
of school tomorrow, but I have managed to get a few projects blogged
Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt (Free Pattern) – Christmas Jumble Quilt – No-Sew “Braided Fleece Pillow – Granddad’s Memory Pillow
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Apple Recipes Round Up image above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your
readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thanks for hosting!
the cape on the corner
thanks for hosting! love seeing all this fall stuff.
Thank you so much ladies for hosting and for featuring my apple peanut butter cheesecake bars! 🙂 I truly appreciate both!
Cathy @ three kids and a fish
Thanks for the party!
Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party. Thank you! I hope you get a chance to swing by our party at 7 pm tonight. We always love having you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
Thanks for the feature!
Thanks for hosting, great party. It's my first time linking up 🙂
Kathryn Ferguson Griffin
Thanks for hosting! Have a fabulous week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse