I don’t know about you, but teacher appreciation week is upon us and I haven’t started anything for my kids teachers. Check out some of these ideas if you’re scrambling too.
Teacher Scrabble Organizer | Butterfly Pens | Giant Book Cushions | Mason Jar School Organizer | Portable Work Station | Apple for the Teacher Gift | Heat Transfer Heart Card | Printable Gift Card Holders | Last-Minute Teacher Gifts | White Board Marker Gift | Lysol Wipes Teacher Gift | Personalized Pencil Case | Berry Lucky Teacher Printable | Teacher Appreciation Card
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Between Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother’s Day coming up in the next week, I’m going to have my hands full. And here are a few of my favorite recent projects:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Teacher Gifts picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!