Back to School Wreath | Lazy Susan Homework Station | After School Safety Tips | First Day of School Printable Signs | Traditions for a New School Year | DIY Notebook Organizer | Positive Pencil Pretzels | Back to School Sugar Cookies | Preparing Kids for Middle School | Homework Caddy | Back to School Study Tips | 10 Great YA Reads for Back-to-School | Lunch Joke Printables | Morning Routine Back-to-School Printable | 120 Fabrics Inspired by Children’s Books
Polly, here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week. Let me tell you, the last month of this summer is kicking my trash. It’s been crazy in a good way with vacations and everything. I haven’t gotten much blogging done, but lots of you have been. I hope you’re as excited about back-to-school as I am, so I’ve put together a round-up of ideas to help with the transition.
- We’d love it if you pinned the 15 Ideas for a Better Back-to-School above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!