School is starting to come to an end, so it’s time to start thinking about getting something for the fabulous teachers! These ideas are perfect for teacher appreciation or for the end of the school year.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
It’s Kaysi again from Keeping it Simple.
I love creating fun things for my kids’ teachers because they do so much for my kids! Here are a few of my favorite ones that I have made in the years.
Now it’s time to get the party started!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Teacher Appreciation Gifts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!