I know we have rounded up pumpkin posts before, but there are so many great pumpkin recipes being shared, and it is my favorite kind of recipe! Savory or sweet, pumpkin is where it’s at!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! It was so fun going through and seeing all of your creativity. Here are my 16 pumpkin recipes that I rounded up from your posts!
Yummy Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Toffee Muffins | Pumpkin Soup | Spiced Sweet Potato Soup (you could totally use pumpkin instead, yum!) | Pumpkin Cake Roll | Pumpkin Tarts
- Caramel Popcorn Pumpkins | Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins | Pumpkin Meringues
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies | Gluten Free Pumpkin Bars | Pumpkin Oats | 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake | Spicy Pumpkin Bread | Pumpkin and Chocolate Cheese Bars | Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin Cake
Hi everyone! I’m hosting again this week! Be sure to visit me over at Making the World Cuter, if you are linking up with one of our other fabulous hostesses! If you are linking up with me, then yay! Be sure to go say hi to the other gals…Rae Gun Ramblings. Keeping it Simple Crafts and Pieces By Polly.
Speaking of the other hosts, I put a recipe from three of us, but Marissa didn’t have a pumpkin recipe to use, so I need to share her cute little pumpkin in his Halloween costume! She has the best Halloween costume tutorials…especially if your kids are fans of the little movie called Frozen!
Let’s get to this week’s block party!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Pumpkin Recipe Round Up image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.