Easter is two weeks away are you ready for it? I actually haven’t even thought about it… I probably should start thinking about it and get some decorations up or something! Easter is one of my favorite holidays (Easter candy is by far my favorite, it’s like things just taste better in egg shape!) and I love seeing all of the cute and fun ideas for Easter! Here are 20+ Easter craft ideas for you to get creating for Easter!
It’s Kaysi again, from Keeping it Simple
Like I said before, Easter is one of my favorite holidays, so I have a lot of fun Easter ideas that I have made in the years. Here are a few of my favorite ones :).
Now it’s time to party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Easter Craft Ideas image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!