It’s fall, and that means coziness and comfort food! There were so many comforting looking recipes in last week’s block party! Here are 20 recipes to get you feeling all sorts of cozy and warm!
Comfort Food Recipes
- Creamy Baked Potato Soup-Making the World Cuter
- Easiest Lasagna Ever-Pieces by Polly
- Kielbasa and Sweet Potato Hash -Rae Gun Ramblings
- 3 Cheese Penne Chicken Pasta-Keeping it Simple Crafts
- Kid Friendly Spinach Lasagna Rollups-Home Made Interest
- Creamy White Chicken Chili-The Traveling Circus
- Texas Style Chili with Hominy-Platter Talk
- Apple Cider Roasted Sweet Potatoes-This Mama Loves
- Pull A Part Garlic Cheese Bread-A Mom’s Take
- Slow Cooker Tex Mex BBQ Beef-Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna-About a Mom
- Cheesy Bacon Potatoes with Ranch
- Chicken and Sausage Soup-Simply Stacie
- Vegetable Basil Soup-Maine Course
- Potato Boats-Blooming Homestead
- Chicken Soup with Homemade Egg Noodles-Cookin and Craftin
- Butternut Squash Soup-All That Jas
- Cheesy Potato Bake-It Happens in a Blink
- Corn Chowder-All About The Mommmies
- 25 Minute Spaghetti Carbonara- Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Hi everyone! I’m hosting again this week! Be sure to visit me over at Making the World Cuter, if you are linking up with one of our other fabulous hostesses! If you are linking up with me, then yay! Be sure to go say hi to the other gals…Rae Gun Ramblings. Keeping it Simple Crafts and Pieces By Polly.
Let’s get to this week’s block party!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Comfort Food Recipes Round Up image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!