Ruffled Flower Wreath | Hugs and Kisses Jar | Homemade Oatmeal Soap | 10-Minute Aromatherapy Pillow | Pallet and Scrap Wood DIY Picture Frames | Tulip Bouquet | Double Finger Print Heart Necklace | DIY Tiered Serving Tray | Herb Container Garden | Stenciled Leather Coasters | Tin Cup Succulent Garden | Mother’s Day Interview Printable | Etched Glass Vase | Antique Textile Spool Jewelry Tree | DIY Blanket Ladder | Etched Glass Bottle | Family Tree Faux Embroidery | Spring Handprint Art | DIY Serving Tray | Upcycled Hanging Vases
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
Polly here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week. Spring is here in my part of the country which means it’s time to start thinking about Mother’s Day Gifts.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 20 Mother’s Day Gifts Round-up above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thank you so much for the party.
Have a lovely week.
Thank you for hosting.
Hello cute lady! I love stopping by each week to party with you. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls
Thanks so much for including my pallet and scrap wood picture frames!