It is getting to be the end of the summer and kids are starting to get restless and bored. Time to break out the craft supplies and do some of these fun crafts that are perfect for kids!
It’s me Kaysi, from Keeping it Simple. I’m so excited to see what you’ve all been creating!
Now it’s time to party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Kids Crafts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!