Polly, here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week. I’m looking forward to seeing lots of family and relaxing for the 4th of July, and these fun projects DIY Red, White, and Blue projects will help you get in the mood. I’ve been quilting and sewing like crazy lately and will have some fun things to share in the next few weeks. This last week I shared:
- We’d love it if you pinned the 30+ DIY Red, White, and Blue Ideas above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!