4th of July is this week and it’s never too late to make a few things for the awesome holiday!! Check out these awesome ideas perfect to do this week.
Super Simple Summer Throw Quilt| Patriotic Bunting | Vintage Bandana Bowl Covers | Kid-Friendly Patriotic Punch | Patriotic Pudding Pops | Patriotic Fruit Cones | Patriotic Fruit Tart | Framed Ribbon Flag | Bohemian Baby Doll Dress and Ribbon Wands | Red, White, and Blue Tie Dye Napkins | Red, White, and Blueberry Ice Pops | Free Flat Front Skirt Pattern | Pottery Barn Inspired Stenciled Flag Pillow | Patriotic Denim and Burlap Placemats | 4th of July T-Shirts | Patriotic Tablescape | Patriotic Wall Art | Dollar Store Patriotic Lanterns | Patriotic Summer Mantel |Patriotic Flag Waffles | Patriotic Poke Cake | 4th of July Sugar Cookie Bars | Rustic Patriotic Wreath | 4th of July Breakfast Bagels | 4th of July Ribbon Wand | American Flag Kids Craft | Patriotic Rocket Favors |Rustic Berry Tarts | Felt Flower Tutorial | 4th of July Cheesecake Trifles
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
Polly, here from Pieces by Polly as your host for this week. I’m looking forward to seeing lots of family and relaxing for the 4th of July, and these fun projects DIY Red, White, and Blue projects will help you get in the mood. I’ve been quilting and sewing like crazy lately and will have some fun things to share in the next few weeks. This last week I shared:
Red, White, and Blue Dr. Seuss Quilt with Free Pattern
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the 30+ DIY Red, White, and Blue Ideas above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Thank you for hosting.
Have a lovely week.
Hello cute lady!Thank you for hosting such a fun party.We would appreciate it if you would stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. Lou Lou Girls
Thanks for hosting:-) Have a great week.
thanks for hosting such a fun party! happy 4th of july! maryjo