We are huge fans of Angry Birds at our house!!! I personally love the game and so do my boys. I find myself playing it all the time, when I should be cleaning or doing something more productive :).
This is how I made it:
1) I found a photo online and opened it in my Silhouette Studio. Source of photo
2) Then I selected the area I wanted traced.
3) I adjusted the settings of the threshold and scale. I made the yellow lines thick.
4) I moved the original photo to the side.
5) I cut the bird out of black t-shirt vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
6) I ironed the bird onto a red shirt. I cut out the eyes because they are going to go onto the white.
There’s the outline, now it’s time for the other colors
7) I went under the object file and clicked on the release compound path. Then I moved the eyes, beak and belly from the head. These are going to be in different colors.
8) I ironed on the eyes and belly. I used white t-shirt vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
9) For the beak, I used orange Expressions Vinyl and ironed that on.
10) I added the eyes and then ironed the whole thing one more time.
That’s it! My son was so excited to wake up to a new shirt!
Here are two other ones that I made for my other boys. My 2 year old got to be the pig. When they played Angry Birds with each other, the other two would ram right into him. He loved it!