This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Barilla, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #JoytotheTable http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.
I love lasagna. It’s one of my favorite things to eat! I love that it tastes so good and it’s one of those meals that tastes good as left overs too. It’s one meal that everyone in my family loves and it brings #JoyToTheTable. I do like to change things up a little bit, so I decided to make some lasagna roll ups instead of just the regular layered lasagna.
I went to Safeway to get all of the ingredients needed to make it.
This is what you’ll need to make it:
Barilla® lasagne noodles
1 jar Barilla® sauce
2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 small container of cottage cheese
1 small container of ricotta cheese (or 1/2 of a large container)
1/2 tbs basil
1/2 tbs parsley
1/2 tbs oregano
salt and pepper to taste
1) Bring water to boil and then add noodles. Cook for 8-10 minutes. I add olive oil so they aren’t sticky. Drain water when done.
2) Add all the cheese and spices together and mix. Add only 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, save the rest for the top.
3) Add a layer of sauce onto the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
4) Add 1-2 spoonfuls of the cheese onto the noodle and then roll it up. Place it seam down into the sauce.
5) Add the remaining sauce and cheese onto the noodles.
6) Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
The new lasagna was a hit, my kids loved it! It’s really easy to make too and would be really easy to double and make two meals and put one in the freezer.
Right now you can get $1 off when you buy 1 box Barilla® lasagne noodles and 1jar Barilla® sauce at Safeway stores.
I would love it if you followed along.