‘Tis the season for baking!! With the cold weather and the holidays coming up I actually want to be in the kitchen and bake! This year for my neighbor gifts I want to make some yummy treats. Since I’m not an avid baker I needed some good ideas on what to make for a neighbor gift. Land O’ Lakes has an awesome brochure filled with some great recipes that are perfect for gift giving. I saw the chocolate surprise loaf and I knew that I wanted to it out try. They just look so cool!
Makes 2 8×3 inch loaves or 3 6×3 inch loaves.
3) Add remaining ingredients and then mix until smooth.
I tied it up with some baker’s twine and added a little tag. This is perfect for a neighbor gift. I can’t wait to give it away!
Do you love baking for the holidays? Would you like to win $250 gift card to Walmart? To enter you will need to:
1) Follow Land O’ Lakes on Pinterest
2) Enter your email in the form and click Enter
3) Pin the image to any of your Pinterest Boards
4) Visit the Holiday Treats Board and share your favorites.
1 winner will be selected at random. Contest runs now until 1/14/14. Only one entry per person.