Christmas is this week, ahhh!! I am so not ready, are you? I am pretty much done with my family, but I haven’t even thought about doing neighbor gifts. So that’s what I’m working on this week, getting neighbor gifts out before Christmas. Here are several great ideas that would be perfect for a neighbor gift.
Hi again it’s Kaysi from Keeping it Simple
Here are a few more neighbor gifts that I have made through out the years:
I’m excited to see what you all have been creating!! Let’s get this party started!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Christmas Neighbor Gifts image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!