Halloween Hair Bows | You’ve been Boo’d Printable | Halloween Treat Boxes | Halloween Soaps | Ghost Cupcakes | Halloween Pinata Cups | Halloween Garland | Halloween Candy Bowl | Pumpkin Place Setting | Scrap Wood Ghosts | Halloween Candy Bark | Glow in the Dark Bat Wing Shoe Wings and Trick or Treat Bag
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly I hope you had a lovely weekend..
I’m so excited about Halloween it’s one of my favorite holidays! The costumes, the parties, the food, yup so much fun. I’ve shared some of my favorite Halloween crafts, recipes, and home decorating ideas that you’ve all shared in the last few link parties. And just in case you missed any here are a few of my favorite posts I’ve shared recently.
- The Best Princess Dress Tutorials and Inspiration perfect for those of you making princess dresses this Halloween or Christmas!
- How to Hem Knits. I shared my trick for how to easily make professional looking hems on stretchy fabric.
- Marble Chocolate Dipped Pretzel recipe
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Halloween Goodies image above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!