All these happy floral projects are great for any time of the year. Whether you feel like something for a gift, to decorate or to add to a party there a little something for everyone!
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here as your host this week. Here are a few posts that have been popular lately 🙂
Know someone heading to Universal’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter This year? This is is the guide of what to eat in Harry Potterland!
Between all the end of school year parties and summer barbecues this Broccoli Slaw recipe is sure to impress, plus it’s SO easy!
Thanks for joining us for this Block Party!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Floral DIY Projects and Recipes Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!