For the past several years I have been decorating for Easter and spring. Each year I think about decorating with bunnies, eggs, and flowers. I felt like I needed something else in my Easter decor, but I didn’t want another bunny or egg. So I made a fun carrot to go with the bunny :).
It was super easy to make. I just took a styrofoam cone (got it from the dollar store) and some orange baker’s twine.
I cut the cone down a little bit because I didn’t want a huge carrot. Then with my glue gun, I started gluing the twine at the tip of the cone. I just went in a circle, gluing every once in awhile.
I wrapped the whole cone. Then for the stem, I cut out some glitter paper. I just used a circle punch and then cut the slits into the paper for the stem.
Here are a few more great ideas to do for Spring.
1) Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Sundae by Whistle and Ivy
2) Tangram Bunny Art by Persia Lou
3) Fall Wreath Transformed for Spring by Homemade Ginger
4) String Art Inspired Painted Tea Towels by Tiny Sidekick
5) Baker’s Twine Carrot by Keeping it Simple
6) Cross-Stitch Bunny Canvas by Cutesy Crafts
7) Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs by Cook and Craft Me Crazy