Now it’s time for the party! I can’t wait to see what you linked up.
Thanks for joining us all this week.
It’s finally beginning to feel like spring, and it’s hard to believe Easter is next weekend.
I’ve been busy making all sorts of Easter edible crafts
including Polka Dot Candy Eggs and Cocoa Krispies Easter Bunny Treats
and I’m so excited to see what you have been creating for your own blogs this week
Reese’s Easter Egg Bunnies, Washi Tape Thread Spool Carrots, Rice Krispies Treat Lamb Pops,
Holey Whale Easter Dresses, Easter Bunny Door Hanger,
Baybel Bunny in Pigs in a Blanket Race Car, Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs,
Cadbury Cream Egg Pies, Mossy Easter Eggs
Easter Egg Wreath, Bunny String Cheese, Little Guy Floppy Tie, Easter Egg Cascarones
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up isn’t working click HERE.