Party food is the best food in my book and these Game Day Bites are right up my alley. These awesome appetizer recipes and chilis are on my must make list.
World’s Best Spinach Artichoke Dip | Chili Cheese Pigs in a Blanket | Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers | Buffalo Wing Inspired Egg Rolls
Healthy Taco Stuffed Peppers | Buffalo Blue Cheese Potato Bites | Mexican Velveeta Cheese Dip | Air Fryer Extra Crispy Chicken Wings
Shrimp Puffs | Hot Crab Dip | Easy Sweet & Sour Meatballs | Two Bean Chili Con Carne | Napkins for after the feasting
Whether you partake in watching the sporting events or just show up for the finger foods these Game Day Bite recipes will make for a great get-together. I can’t wait to try all of them!
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host today anyone else ready to get their snack on?
Here are a few posts that have been popular on my blog lately! Looks like people are getting ready for Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day 😉
My super easy and delicious Slow Cooker Corned Beef Recipe
Thanks for joining us for this Block Party!
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Game Day Bites Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!