I hope you’re enjoying a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. It’s time to start breaking out the Summer Decor and we’re already gearing up for Father’s Day at our house. Here are some ideas to inspire:
DIY Leather Ottoman | BBQ Rub | Father’s Day Printable Cards | Dad Sign | Father’s Day Printable Bottle Tags | DIY Father’s Day Pop-Up Card | Leather Key Chain | Handprint Tie | Custom Telescope Cover | Honey Sandlewood Soap Pucks | Framed Fishing Gift | Ice-Cream Sundae Gift Idea
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Gifts for Dads picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!