I was recently contacted to do a review of some products that Silhouette has to offer.
I’m always up for trying out new products and seeing what is out there!! So I thought that I would give a little tutorial of a shirt that I was able to make with their heat transfer paper.
Don’t be fooled by the cuteness of my boy, there’s a reason for saying on his shirt! 😀
This is how I made it:
1) Using sure cuts a lot and my Cricut, I set up the words for the shirt. Make sure that you mirror the words horizontally. I then cut out the letters on the heat transfer paper, making sure that the shiny side was facing down
2) I then took a blank shirt
3) I started placing the letters and arranging them the way that I wanted.
4) Here they are all placed, but not ironed on yet
5) I then placed a piece of fabric over the letters and ironed it for about 60 seconds. If the clear plastic doesn’t come off of it, you can iron it a little bit longer
6) Peel off the clear plastic
and just like that you have an awesome shirt!
**This shirt has gone through both the washer and dryer, on normal setting and still look great**
I was very impressed with how easy this paper was to use. It was very easy to cut and use. It was very simple and quick. It ironed on very well and seems to be doing just fine. I liked it so much that I have plans to make many more things!
Like what you see and are thinking to yourself, “I want some of that!”? Well today is your lucky day because one lucky reader will get a $50 package from Silhoutte!!
The package includes:
1) One roll of white heat transfer paper
2) One roll of yellow heat transfer paper
3) One package of printable magnetic paper
4) One package of printable temporary tattoos paper
All of these can be used with scissors or a Silhouette SD.
Only for US residents and you may only win this once
Here’s how to enter
1) Be or become a follower of Keeping It Simple
2) Head over to Silhouette, take a look around and tell me what else you love from their shop
3) Blog about this and leave a link!
4) Grab my Keeping It Simple button and put it on your sidebar
I am going to leave this giveaway open until November 10th, 12:00pm (cst).
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!!
***Silhouette is offering a discount to my readers, 25% off of accesories, just use the code “SIMPLE” at checkout! Offer ends November 13th at midnight!!***