Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here as your host this week. Hope you are all having an amazing week. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! And if anyone else is still tackling costumes I’ve got you covered, I make over 500 costumes every year and here are my best tips for success! Here are all the best DIY costume making tips, tricks and inspiration!
Thanks for joining in on our all things apples Block Party this week.
Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Bread Recipes Round Up!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!