It’s heating up where we are (in the west!) and we now have had 7 days of straight 100*+ weather. It’s too hot to go outside unless it’s to the pool, so my kids need something to entertain them, so here are some fun ideas that you can do with your kids indoors. I great way to get their creative juices flowing and to keep them from being bored.
It’s me Kaysi, from Keeping it Simple. I’m so excited to see what you’ve all been creating!
Now it’s time to party!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
Welcome to the block party!
- We’d love it if you pinned the Summer Activities image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!