Just a few more days to try a couple Valentine’s Day projects. You’ll love these last minute ways to add some red and pink hearts to your life.
Double Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes | Giant Heart Cuddle Pillow | Valentine Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
Valentine’s Day Ice Cream Hearts | Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries | Rose Gold Vinyl Heart Shirt | Pretty Felt Roses |
Besides your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any of your own Valentines Projects below.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Valentine Projects picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!