Fancy Crock Pot Beef | Thai Spicy Peanut Chicken |Orange Turkey Meatballs | Vegetable Barley Soup | Ranch Chicken Tacos | Chili Verde | S’mores Lava Cake |Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli | Chicken and Biscuits | Chicken and Biscuits | Healthy Chicken Stew | Pumpkin Soup | Beef Curry | Meatloaf | Coco Cola Pot Roast | Tikka Masala | Beef Stew | Baked Potato Soup
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings here today and sharing a ton of awesome looking crock pot recipes. I don’t know about you but lately I feel like I’m barely keeping up. Luckily I’ve been utilizing my slow cooker which has helped keep me sane so I figured I could use some more awesome recipes and you guys sure had tons to pick from!
If you haven’t been over to my in a while here are some of my favorite posts from the last bit.
- I’m a HUUUGE reader and love sharing book recommendations. I put together a giant Divergent Read-a-likes post. If you liked Divergent and want more awesome books to read there are over 100 on my list and I’ve read 95% of them!
- I shared how to make an easy Shower Curtain in 30 Minutes which means you can pick ANY fabric and decorate your bathroom exactly how you want it.
- We eat Shepherd’s Pie every few months and I shared a revamped 30 Minute Shepherd’s Pie recipe that’s super yummy and perfect for weeknights
Now let’s see what your favorite things are that you have been posting! It’s time for the block party! Link up here and be linked up to 4 fabulous blogs all at once!
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Slow Cooker Recipes image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!