hosted by: Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings
| Keeping It Simple | Hungry Happenings | Pieces by Polly
Here are just a few of the fun tutorials shared by all of your Block Party hosts.
Vanilla Buttercream Candy from Making the World Cuter
Heart Pockets from Rae Gun Ramblings
Calzone Hearts from Hungry Happenings
Easy Washi Tape Heart from Keeping it Simple
Dementors Revenge Candy Bar Wrappers from Pieces by Polly
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE!
I would love it if you followed along.