You all know that I’m a huge scrapbooker, I love it. So I was so excited to try out this software to help me with my scrapbooking (which isn’t happening right now). I was so surprised by how easy it is and how much you can do with it. It’s so fun! They have a ton of different papers and embellishments!! Plus, they even have free ones that you can download!
So here is the Christmas card I created for my Christmas letter.
This is how I made it:
1) I opened the My Memories Suite and set up a background that was 4×6
2) Clicked on the background tab and then the purchased button. I found the paper that I wanted.
3) Next I clicked on the add photo tab. I uploaded our family pictures and then added a photo. You can even crop the photos!
4) I wanted to add a little to the photo, so I used the mat button and then rotated it just a little bit.
5) I then added three more pictures. And then added some text but clicking on the text tab.
6) I then added some embellishments (the snowflakes). By right clicking, you can send things to the front or back, depending on where you want them.
7) I then clicked in the file labeled “share album” and export the picture into a jpeg file.
I then just had it printed out as a 4×6 picture!! So easy and so much cheaper than buying them on the photo card stores!! I love how they turned out and I’m so excited to send them to my friends and family.
2) Follow KIS on GFC
3) Like KIS on facebook
Can’t wait and want the software now? I have an awesome coupon code that you can get $10 off the software plus $10 towards kits! That is a $50 value for only $30! Use code STMMMS86804