Here in my part of central Washington it’s been below freezing for WEEKS…and we’ve got more snow coming down today. All I want to do is curl up in a quilt with a mug of hot cocoa until it warms up a little. So I thought I’d share some quilty inspiration, especially since lots of us are getting back to some of our bigger quilt ambitions since the holidays are over.
January Skies Free Quilt Pattern | Colorful Christmas Quilt | High Heels and Pink TrucksQuilt | Laken’s Scrappy Granny Square Afghan | Granny Squares | DIY Quilt Ladder |Harry Potter Picnic Blanket | Summer Jewels Quilt Pattern | Reading Nook Quilt | US State Map Quilt | Gingham Baby Quilt Pattern | Vintage Sheet Quilt | Family Story Quilt | Timber Quilt – Free Pattern | Colorful Crosshatch Quilt | The Annie Blanket | Charm Square Quilt Patterns | 30 Minute Blanket
Beside your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any older QUILT or BLANKET blog posts you may have.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Bite Size Biggie! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Quilts and Blankets picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!