Life might not always be rainbows and unicorns…but your crafting certainly can be with these fun projects. We’ve got you covered from parties to costumes to quilts and everything in between.
Top Row: Rainbow Princess Dress | Unicorn Earthquake Cake | Unicorn Pillow | Unicorn Milkshake | Ultimate Rainbow Unicorn Party | Rainbow Ice Cream Cone Garland
2nd Row: Unicorn Pillow | 12 Layer Jello | Sarah Jane Magic Unicorn Quilt | 17 Unicorn Ideas (including unicorn ornaments) | Unicorn Cupcakes Tutorial | Lucy’s Crochet Unicorn
3rd Row: Rainbow Dash Cake | Unicorn Cupcakes | Rainbow Unicorn Jacket
4th Row: Unicorn Amigurumi | I Heart Unicorns Shirt | Unicorn Costume Mask | Rainbow Themed Party | Unicorn Farts| Dress-Up Rainbow Bustle
5th Row: Rainbow Themed Party | Rainbow Zebra with I-Spy Border Quilt | Paper Plate Rainbow | Rainbow Plate |
Best for Last Row: Easy Unicorn Costume |Rainbow Dash Cupcakes | Unicorn Slumber Party
Beside your new links this week, we’d LOVE for your to link up any of your own Rainbows or Unicorn Projects from the past.
It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Polly here from Pieces by Polly.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Rainbow and Unicorns picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
I spy my Unicorn Earthquake Cake in that round-up! 😉 Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for hosting another fun party! Enjoy your week.
Thanks for hosting the great party!
Have a fabulous week!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
Thanks for the party and have a blessed week!
Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.
Virginia Megin Gallagher
Thank you for the fab party this week!