This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackAndGo #CollectiveBias
I love a good, yummy treat. I mean, who doesn’t love it?! Every once in awhile I love to surprise my kids with something super yummy and sweet. Now that school has been going for a few weeks, the excitement of it all has died down, so these school themed treats are great to get the excitement back. I know that my kids are working hard everyday at school and that sometimes they just need a special treat. These Striped Delight cups were perfect for that! They were so excited to eat them and have a special decorated cup just for them.
I headed to Walmart to get the ingredients for the Striped Delight. I found the Go-Paks! in the front of the store by the check out stands.
Here are the Go-Paks! that I got. They have some of my favorite cookies and treats in them. They are so good and are the perfect size for a snack. I love to put one in my kids’ lunches every once in awhile too. It’s a fun treat for them! Plus they are only $1, so they are a great price! I can get several different flavors and stock up.
This is what you’ll need for the Striped Delight
For the crust:
2 packages of Go-Paks! TEDDY GRAHAMS
4 TBS butter (melted)
For the whipped cream layer:
3/4 can Reddi-wip
3 oz cream cheese
2 TBSP milk
1 tsp sugar
Snack Pack® pudding cups
1 package of Go-Paks! Mini OREO
1 pack of Go-Paks! Mini OREO Golden Sandwiches
This is how I made them:
I emptied a few of the Go-Paks! cups and reused them for the desserts. They are plastic so they are great for dessert cups. I rinsed them out and then put some paper, baker’s twine and a cute printable onto them. I just used a glue gun to put them on. You can get the printable here.
1) For the bottom layer of the Striped Delight, I used the TEDDY GRAHAMS. I put them into a little grinder and crushed them up. Then I added the melted butter to them.
2) Next I crushed up the Mini OREO cookies. I didn’t do it as finely so there were some chunks of cookies in the dessert.
3) For the whip cream layer, I added the cream cheese, milk, sugar and then the Reddi-wip into the little blender and blended it up.
Now it’s time to make the layers into the cups.
4) I started with the graham layer, I put that in and then pressed it down. Then I put a couple spoonfuls of the whip cream layer onto it.
5) Next I put some of the Mini OREO cookies onto the whip cream layer. And then I put one Snack Pack® Pudding cup onto the cookies. Then I put them into the fridge for about 30 to an hour.
6) While I was waiting for the dessert to cool and set, I made little apples out of the Mini OREO Golden Sandwiches. I melted some red candy melts and then dipped the cookies into the candy melts. I then put them onto wax paper to cool down and harden.
7) I added some green stems to them when they were cool and hard. I put the green candy melts into a sandwich bag and cut the tip off of it to make a little decorating bag.
8) Once the Striped Delight had cooled and set, I topped the dessert off with some Reddi-wip.
9) Then I added the little apples.
And that’s it!! They were so amazing and yummy!! My kids (and myself) really enjoyed the sweet treat!
These would be perfect for Halloween too. Just make some little pumpkins instead of apples :).
Make sure to check out more amazing recipes using these fun Go-Paks! What is your favorite after school snack? I would love to hear it!