This post contains affiliate links.
There is so much you can do with the new Silhouette CAMEO!!! I love it!! One of it’s many features is the fabric interfacing. Yup, it cuts fabric!!
I saw this pillow and loved it, so I decided to make one for myself!
This is how I made the pillow:
1) In Silhouette Studio, I got all of my images arranged.
2) I cut the fabric and fabric interfacing to the right sizes. I used the clean cut (no sewing) fabric interfacing because I’m not going to wash my pillow (well hopefully I won’t have too….).
3) I ironed the fabric onto the rough side of the interfacing.
4) I removed the liner in the back and placed it onto the mat and loaded it into the CAMEO.
5) I cut the fabric. I set my blade to 3, the thickness to 32 and the speed at 5.
6) Once I cut all the trees, I ironed them onto my fabric for the pillow.
Here it is all ironed on.
7) I then pinned the back of the fabric to the front side. I cut three pieces for my pillow case, 18×18 (front) 16×18 and 10×18. I sewed the 4 sides together.
8) I stuffed the case with a pillow. And now I have a fun and festive pillow for Christmas!!
I love the words, they add just the right touch to the pillow.