Hello!! I’m so glad that you are here today! Can you believe that it’s February already, crazy! It’s time to start thinking about Valentine’s Day and here are several heart crafts and foods you can do to celebrate the holiday!
Block Party is hosted by Making the World Cuter | Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly
Marissa here from Rae Gun Ramblings as your host this week. Hope you all had a fabulous week! This week I’ve got a bunch of Heart projects that were shared in last weeks party. It seems that love in is the air.
Please read through the guidelines before posting:
- We’d love it if you pinned the Heart Round Up image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party on any of your social media channels and invite them to do the same!
Link up at any one of these blogs and your link will be seen on all four blogs! Making the World Cuter, Pieces by Polly, Keeping it Simple and Rae Gun Ramblings.