It’s time for another Block Party hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings | Keeping It Simple Crafts | Pieces By Polly| Housewife Eclectic! Be sure to check out all of our blogs, because we’ve been up to some fun things lately.
Debra here from Housewife Eclectic. I have been crafting up a Harry Potter storm to get ready for his birthday at the end of the month! Here are a few of the things I have done.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Rainbow and Unicorns picture above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before. EXCEPT favorite older posts that fit this week’s theme are welcome and encouraged.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!