Wow I am on a vinyl kick! We are moving next week and with all of this packing, I have had to take a break and make something. I’ve been making lots of vinyl things because it doesn’t take up any space and is so easy and quick.
Today is our 8th wedding anniversary and I wanted to show my husband how much I love him! So I came up with this idea. He just got a new car and thought it would be fun to “decorate” it in some way so when he’s commuting to work, it might bring a smile to his face. It only took about 5 minutes and it will make my husband feel loved for countless hours!
This is how I made it:
1) I found an image that said “I love you”. This one I really liked the font, but didn’t care for the “PS”
2) I got rid of the “PS” by using CTRL+U and then deleted the “PS”
3) I arranged the “I love you” and then cut it out with my Silhouette. This is a great one to use when you have extra space in another project.
4) I removed the excess vinyl. I used black Expressions Vinyl.
5) I then transfered the vinyl to his car’s mirror. Just a tip, don’t do this when it’s 100 degrees outside and the car has been sitting in the sun. The vinyl bubbles a little
And just like that, my husband has a little reminder of my love everyday 🙂